CCO website terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO USE OF THIS WEBSITE
Important Legal Notice
ATTENTION: This legal notice applies to the entire contents of the website under the domain name www.corinthianorchestra.org.uk ("CCO Website"), to its contents (which include all information contained in or available from the CCO Website (the "Contents")) and to any correspondence by e-mail between Corinthian Chamber Orchestra and you.
Please read these terms carefully before using the CCO Website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not use the CCO Website.
This notice is issued by:
Corinthian Chamber Orchestra
c/o King & Spalding
125 Old Broad Street
London EC2N 1AR
Charity reg. no. 1125478
Terms & conditions of use
- By accessing, using and downloading from the CCO Website you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these terms and conditions and you re-affirm that acceptance every time you access it. This CCO Website contains proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which you agree to observe and follow.
- References in these terms and conditions to:
- the "CCO Website" are to this website as it may be modified from time to time; and
- "CCO" are to the unincorporated association named Corinthian Chamber Orchestra, its trustees and members.
- CCO reserves the right to modify, supplement, move or delete portions of or add to the CCO Website and its Contents at any time with or without notice.
Our intellectual property rights
- Ownership: All copyright and other rights (including database rights, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and all other intellectual property rights in and to the CCO Website and its Contents) are owned by or licensed to Corinthian Chamber Orchestra or are otherwise used by Corinthian Chamber Orchestra as permitted by law.
- The photographs used on this site are the copyright of the photographer listed with the photograph. If you wish to reproduce any images on this site you must obtain permission from CCO or the relevant photographer.
- What you are permitted to do: Unless Corinthian Chamber Orchestra explicitly states otherwise in writing, you may use, view, download, copy or print textual or graphic content of the CCO Website provided that it is solely used by you for the purpose of enquiring about the services provided by Corinthian Chamber Orchestra and provided that:
- you do not change or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices on such content or documents or related graphics on the CCO Website;
- you do not use any Content in a manner that may give a false or misleading impression of Corinthian Chamber Orchestra;
- no graphics on the CCO Website are used separately from the corresponding text; and
- Corinthian Chamber Orchestra's copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- No part of the CCO Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the Corinthian Chamber Orchestra's prior written permission.
- If you would like to link to the CCO Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the CCO Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Corinthian Chamber Orchestra logo;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the CCO Website;
- you do not in any way imply that Corinthian Chamber Orchestra is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with Corinthian Chamber Orchestra nor present any other false information about Corinthian Chamber Orchestra;
- you do not otherwise use any Corinthian Chamber Orchestra trade marks displayed on the CCO Website without express written permission from Corinthian Chamber Orchestra;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- The Company expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in clause 8 for breach of these terms and to take any action it deems appropriate. You shall fully indemnify the Company for any loss or damage suffered by the Company or any of its group companies for breach of clause 8.
- What you are not permitted to do: You agree not to copy, reproduce, store in any medium (including in any other websites), distribute, transmit, modify, alter, disseminate, create derivative works from all or any part of any of the CCO Website or Contents or edit any part of any of the CCO Website or its Contents other than as permitted above without obtaining Corinthian Chamber Orchestra 's prior written consent.
- While the Corinthian Chamber Orchestra endeavours to ensure that the CCO Website is normally available 24 hours a day, Corinthian Chamber Orchestra shall not be liable if for any reason the CCO Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to the CCO Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the Corinthian Chamber Orchestra's control.
CCO Website and System Security
- Damage to the CCO Website: You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the CCO Website nor may you attempt to decipher, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of any of the CCO Website.
- Damage to your computer system: You assume full responsibility for the protection of your computer system including computer hardware software and stored data on your computer system including hardware software and stored data of third parties who may access or be otherwise connected to your computer system. You will assume the responsibility of ensuring that programs or other data downloaded or otherwise received from this website are free from viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature and CCO excludes to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws all liability (other than liability for death or personal injury caused by CCO's negligence) in connection with any damage or loss caused by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature originating or contracted from the CCO Website and any interruptions in the running of the CCO Website.
- Access to your personal data: Corinthian Chamber Orchestra will take reasonable steps to ensure that data transmitted electronically to Corinthian Chamber Orchestra via the site or otherwise and stored by CCO is not accessed by unauthorised third parties in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998. You accept the risk that data transmitted electronically to Corinthian Chamber Orchestra via this website or otherwise may be intercepted before reaching Corinthian Chamber Orchestra or accessed from the Corinthian Chamber Orchestra data storage by third parties not authorised by Corinthian Chamber Orchestra and may be exploited unlawfully by such unauthorised third parties.
- Linked websites: CCO makes no representations as to the security of any website which may be accessed through this website and accepts no liability for the any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of such websites or goods or services purchased from them. If you access any such linked websites you do so at your own risk.
Errors and misinformation
- Information on the CCO Website: Corinthian Chamber Orchestra is committed to the highest standard and quality of information and every attempt has been made to present up-to-date, accurate information. However, CCO gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information on the CCO Website and accepts no liability for any loss damage or inconvenience caused as a result of reliance on such information. Note that the Contents may be changed or updated without notice.
- Linked websites: CCO makes no representations as to the quality or propriety of any website which may be accessed through this website and accepts no liability for the content or for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused by the reliance on information contained in such websites. Connected websites accessed through this website are independent websites over which Corinthian Chamber Orchestra does not exercise any control whether financial editorial or of any other kind and are not in any way endorsed by Corinthian Chamber Orchestra. If you access any such linked websites you do so at your own risk.
Your lawful use of the CCO Website
- You agree to use the CCO Website for lawful purposes only and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict the use of the CCO Website by, any third party.
- CCO makes no claims or representations that any or all of the contents of the CCO Website may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside England and Wales and unless otherwise specifically stated, the contents of the CCO Website are directed solely at consumers and/or businesses who access it from England and Wales. Access to such materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you choose to access the CCO Website from outside England or Wales, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
- Personally identifiable information: The following provisions are our policies for collection and use by Corinthian Chamber Orchestra of personally identifiable information in connection with our email services.
- This service is only available in the UK.
- Corinthian Chamber Orchestra does not collect personally identifiable information about you on this site without your knowledge, and all such information is collected directly from you. For example, we may ask you to provide your mobile number, e-mail address, name, mailing address, or other information about yourself. This may be in order to purchase tickets, participate in contests, to obtain access to special content, or to participate in interactive features. You are not required to provide us with this information, but if you choose not to, you may not be able to participate in some of the activities on this site. Children (aged 13 and under) should obtain a parent's permission before giving us any personal details.
- Corinthian Chamber Orchestra may also in its sole discretion retain personally identifiable information about you and use it for direct marketing services. For example, Corinthian Chamber Orchestra may send marketing information to you. Such marketing information will relate to services provided by Corinthian Chamber Orchestra only.
- Corinthian Chamber Orchestra tries to keep the information collected from you as current as possible, and take steps to maintain the security of your personal information and to prevent unauthorised access to it by those who do not have a legitimate need for it. Corinthian Chamber Orchestra will never post your e-mail address, or mobile number or other identifying information you have provided on our site without your consent.
- Corinthian Chamber Orchestra reserves the right to report any activity which Corinthian Chamber Orchestra suspects violates any relevant laws or regulations to the appropriate authority. If Corinthian Chamber Orchestra is requested by such authority for the personally identifiable information about you, Corinthian Chamber Orchestra reserves the right to disclose it to them.
- Under the Data Protection Act 1998 all individuals are entitled on the payment of a fee, to be given from Corinthian Chamber Orchestra a description of all personally identifiable information about you that Corinthian Chamber Orchestra holds, the purposes for which this is being processed and the recipients to whom this may be disclosed. All such individuals also have the right to have communicated to them in an intelligible form the information constituting the personally identifiable information and any information available to Corinthian Chamber Orchestra as to the source of that personally identifiable information.
Our unsolicited submissions policy
- Corinthian Chamber Orchestra has a policy that it shall not accept or consider any unsolicited material, ideas or suggestions of any nature whatsoever ("Unsolicited Materials"). Accordingly, you may not use the CCO Website or information obtained from it to submit Unsolicited Materials to Corinthian Chamber Orchestra via any means (including, without limitation, via mail, fax or e-mail). Should you nevertheless contravene this express prohibition by sending Unsolicited Materials to Corinthian Chamber Orchestra, the Unsolicited Materials will not be considered by anyone at Corinthian Chamber Orchestra, and if possible, they will be returned to you with no copies kept. CCO declines any responsibility for any damage or loss of any Unsolicited Material. Unsolicited Materials will not be forwarded to or discussed with any third parties.
- Corinthian Chamber Orchestra is entitled to immediately terminate your use of the CCO Website if it determines, in its sole discretion, that you have breached these terms and conditions or have otherwise been engaged in conduct which it determine, in its sole discretion, to be unacceptable.
- Corinthian Chamber Orchestra reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied terms and conditions on the CCO Website. By continuing to use the CCO Website after such posting you will be deemed to accept such variations. You should visit this page periodically to review these terms and conditions because they are binding on you.
- In the event that any of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid, unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed severable and the remainder of these terms and conditions shall remain valid and enforceable. No waiver of any of these terms and conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
- For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these terms and conditions shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any terms contained in the CCO Website.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Should you wish to make any comments to Corinthian Chamber Orchestra about the CCO Website or if you have any questions relating to it please contact Corinthian Chamber Orchestra by email.
The contents of this website are copyright © Corinthian Chamber Orchestra.
All rights reserved.